Hours of Operation
Golf Course: Sunrise to Sunset
Highland National Driving Range Hours: February 22nd Hours. 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m today.
BALLS NEED TO BE HAND PICKED ON THE 22ND DUE TO WET GROUNDS AND GOLF BALLS PLUGGING IN THE TURF. WE HAVE A WINTER STORM WATCH FOR FRIDAY ALL BALLS NEED TO BE RETRIEVED. THANKS
Synthetic mats are in use.
Weekdays: Purchase tokens in club house for range balls
Weather dependent- Hours may vary, please contact the course for current hours.
Our famous Snoopy bunker was featured in Golf Digest! Check out the article here!
Highland National Golf Course is a renovated, upscale municipal golf course, which reopened in spring of 2005, after two years of construction. This course is longer and more challenging than before with a good variety of hole layouts framed by mature trees.
Highland National offers amenities of the modern course with the feel for a grand old traditional City course. This is an 18-hole, 3,200-6,600 yard, par 72 course with a 71.2 rating.
Highland's signature hole, the 15th, features a large "Snoopy" shaped bunker constructed with the permission of Mrs. Jean Schulz in honor of her late husband, Charles Schulz, who learned to play golf here.
- Driving Range / $4 warm up / $6 small (40-50 balls) / $10 medium (70-80 balls) $12 large (100-110 balls) $18 jumbo (160-175 balls)
- Range hours / sunrise to 30 minutes before sunset...., EXCEPT Mondays..., 90 minutes before sunset; clean pick night; all balls are picked so range can be mowed.
- Large bent grass greens
- Four sets of tees
- Two practice putting greens
- Synthetic turf mats used during wet conditions and at the start and end of season.
- Ponds that affect play on 10 of 18 holes
- Basic golf merchandise and special merchandise orders available
- Golf instruction available by PGA golf professional (click here to download PDF)
- Full bar and beverage cart available