Our famous Snoopy bunker was featured in Golf Digest! Check out the article here!
Highland National Golf Course is a renovated, upscale municipal golf course, which reopened in spring of 2005, after two years of construction. This course is longer and more challenging than before with a good variety of hole layouts framed by mature trees.
Highland National offers amenities of the modern course with the feel for a grand old traditional City course. This is an 18-hole, 3,200-6,600 yard, par 72 course with a 71.2 rating.
Highland's signature hole, the 15th, features a large "Snoopy" shaped bunker constructed with the permission of Mrs. Jean Schulz in honor of her late husband, Charles Schulz, who learned to play golf here.
Hours of Operation
Golf Course: Sunrise to Sunset
Highland National Driving Range Hours: open AS OF March 19th
Synthetic mats are in use.
Weekdays: Purchase tokens in club house for range balls
Weather dependent- Hours may vary, please contact the course for current hours.
- Driving Range / $4 warm up / $6 small (40-50 balls) / $10 medium (70-80 balls) $12 large (100-110 balls) $18 jumbo (160-175 balls)
- Range hours / sunrise to 30 minutes before sunset...., EXCEPT Mondays..., 90 minutes before sunset; clean pick night; all balls are picked so range can be mowed.
- Large bent grass greens
- Four sets of tees
- Two practice putting greens
- Synthetic turf mats used during wet conditions and at the start and end of season.
- Ponds that affect play on 10 of 18 holes
- Basic golf merchandise and special merchandise orders available
- Golf instruction available by PGA golf professional (click here to download PDF)
- Full bar and beverage cart available